This conference will take place at:
UCSD Medical Education & Telemedicine Building
Upper & Lower Auditoriums, Learning Centers (Ground Floor), and Courtyard
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093
To UC San Diego from I-5 North/South:
- Take La Jolla Village Drive Exit and go West (from I-5 North - turn right; from I-5 South - turn left)
- Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive
- Proceed up the hill about 0.3 miles (stay in left lane as the right lane must turn)
- Go past the first light (the VA center is on your right)
- At the next signal light, drive straight into the Gilman Parking Structure.
Park in any open Visitor parking spaces and purchase a parking permit (see below) from one of the parking kiosks.
- Walk across parking lot P602 and the ceremonial green lawn to the Medical Education - Telemedicine (MET) building. Click here for a map. The auditorium is located on the ground level, off the main courtyard.
NOTE: The Medical Education-Telemedicine (MET) building is shown as the "Telemedicine" building in the Visitor map (no building number listed yet) - next to the Medical Teaching Facility (Bldg #830) and Building 1 (Bldg #855).
A parking permit is always required Monday through Friday at all UC San Diego parking lots. Saturday and Sunday, there is free parking. While there are a limited amount of parking spaces near the Telemedicine building, attendees are recommended to park in the Gilman Parking Structure.
Page 'Breadcrumb' Navigation: